Our Experienced Retail Liquidators Make all the Difference
A Wingate Sales Solutions sale plan is based on years of retail liquidation sale experience and the course of action that produces the best results for our clients. We tailor our retail liquidation sale plans for each individual business owner.
Our store closing and liquidation plan is designed to be profitable! It will generate huge crowds of customers and stimulate them to buy and buy and buy. Our sale plan is unique in that customers will continue to flock to the store even as the sale ends. That’s when customers are needed the most.
We provide a comprehensive five phase sale plan. It’s a very flexible plan that can be adapted to any store and situation.
- The first phase is the ‘foundation’ of the sale. We prep the store in as short a time as possible to save overhead and expenses. Merchandise will be sale-priced as we think it will sell.
- The second phase is our two-step Grand Opening Phase. This should be the longest, highest volume and most profitable phase of the sale.
- The third phase will be profitable, but margins will be closer.
- The fourth phase is designed to reclaim cost or a little more.
- The fifth phase cleans up the odds and ends that are left.
What you get out of the first half of the sale makes the profits and what you get out of the last half determines the success of the sale.
We’re experts at getting liquidation sales off to booming starts and masters at clearing out the tail ends – and getting the best possible over all recovery for merchandise, fixtures and equipment.
The return you get on your retail liquidation sale depends on many factors, but the most important factor is the condition of your inventory. Stores fully stocked with good current merchandise tend to get the highest return. Stores with sold down, depleted or old inventories usually get the poorest return. In any case, our sale plan is designed to get you the best return possible. Wingate Sales Solutions‘ advice is to keep your store fully stocked right up to the day the sale starts.